Sometimes all those weird little things that happen, that create links are just that. Weird little things that happen. Over the past couple of weeks I have been singing or da-da-daaing to myself that Avalanches song, Frontier Psychiatrist. How I got there was a bit like this
- A Moruya Riverside market purchase of this record that I bought for the cover
- Lack of Salmon fillets at the fish market that led to Deep Sea Cod
- The recipes on-line were all over 300 calories except this one
- Deep Sea cod with coconut, lime and chilli salsa
- I always cook to music, so I thought I would give this one a spin (yes I still play records)
- Dry lips on a road trip, I picked up this Coconut and Honey Lip Gloss
- Cooking the coconut dried out my lips so I tried it out.
It was at that moment this series of events led to the culmination of the ultimate taste, smell and listen coconut experience as the last track –Anna came on. I had heard this song before but remembered it as that wonderful part of the Avalanches song and there I was, licking my coconut and honey lips, busting open a coconut and busting out those words – a record, a record, a record and that boy is crazier than a coconut.
It was at that moment that I felt and tasted Crazier than a Coconut.
PS My Spanish is not good -Does Trios Los Panchos mean three men without pants? And the fish was sublime -definitely worth the fresh coconut.